Tuesday 12 April 2011

New Beginnings!

I got a year older yesterday; interestingly i feel a lot younger. Ok, I clocked 30 yesterday (no need hiding my age, I ain't looking for a husband- I'm married and happily already), you'll bet your left foot if you saw me though, cos i look like a sweet 16- seriously now; I'm not just trying to make me happy, I'm a size 6, 32; 28; 34. now that's what is called hot in the modeling industry, and you need to see my eyes. Ok, that's enough. This is not why i feel a lot younger, the reason is deeper. you see God has been opening my heart to some levels of truth lately.
There was a time I thought I knew a lot about making it through life, then it seemed as if I plateaued, cos I stopped searching. Then came the reality of my foolishness, I knew nothing, then came mistakes, depression followed, fulfillment was far away, in fact my vision was blurred, I felt so lonely in the midst of family and all- Those moments are bad I tell you. Have you ever being anywhere around there?
But then came my deliverer- GOD! See! I love the way God loves me, the way he corrects me, the way He opens my eyes. Ever compassionate, if not for God, I wouldn't see today. God over the past months has helped me to redefine my reason for living, he's helping me to see 10, 20, 30, 40, years ahead. He's teaching me not to be afraid of the future, not to be afraid of dreaming great, not to just dream but see, and call to being; things I thought I knew......
I feel born anew, watch out for more of this. It is true that staying in God's presence revitalizes one.
Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment